Welcome to the Canby Adult Center
The Canby Adult Center is a private, non-profit organization serving the population of Canby and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to “create a community that embraces the opportunities and challenges of older adulthood”.
We accomplish our mission through a variety of services and activities that accompany individuals as they age in place. We offer meals, fitness, education, recreation, information and socialization. While our services are designed with the older adult in mind, our building is open to all who might benefit from participation. Most of our services and activities are offered on a donation basis; no one will be refused an essential service due to inability to pay.
- Medicare Presentations
Dec 4 – United Healthcare, 1:00 pm
- Dec 5th – CBD/Hemp Presentation, 1:00 pm
- Dec 7th – CAC Holiday Bazaar, 9 am – 3 pm
- Dec 12th – Holiday Blues/Grief Presentation, 10:00 am
- Dec 13th – Holiday Craft, 10:00 am, sign-up required
- Dec 20th – Ugly Christmas sweater contest
- Dec 23rd – Santa’s Visit/Christmas Carols/Hot Cocoa Bar, 12:00 noon
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE CHANGES:
Dec 24th – Center closes at 3:00 pm
Dec 25th – Center closed
Dec 31st – Center closes at 3:00 pm
Jan 1st – Center closed
Weather Closure Reminder: If Canby School District is closed due to inclement weather, then Canby Adult Center will also be closed.