Welcome to the Canby Adult Center
The Canby Adult Center is a private, non-profit organization serving the population of Canby and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to “create a community that embraces the opportunities and challenges of older adulthood”.
We accomplish our mission through a variety of services and activities that accompany individuals as they age in place. We offer meals, fitness, education, recreation, information and socialization. While our services are designed with the older adult in mind, our building is open to all who might benefit from participation. Most of our services and activities are offered on a donation basis; no one will be refused an essential service due to inability to pay.
- Geri-Fit – a new exercise class launches. Monday & Thursday at 10:30 am.
- Aug 14th – Senior Day at the Fair. CAC will offer several shuttles that day to the Fair.
- Aug 15th – Annual Cowboy Day. Dress in your western gear. Barn Dance at 1:00 pm. No partner needed.
- Aug 22nd – Guest speaker from Canby Area Transit at 10:00 am.
- Aug 23rd – Pie Raffle at noon. Must be present to win.
- Sept 12th – “Living Well with Chronic Conditions”. A free 6-week course. Sign up in person at the center or call to register.