Welcome to the Canby Adult Center
The Canby Adult Center is a private, non-profit organization serving the population of Canby and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to “create a community that embraces the opportunities and challenges of older adulthood”.
We accomplish our mission through a variety of services and activities that accompany individuals as they age in place. We offer meals, fitness, education, recreation, information and socialization. While our services are designed with the older adult in mind, our building is open to all who might benefit from participation. Most of our services and activities are offered on a donation basis; no one will be refused an essential service due to inability to pay.
- Oct 16th – 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm: SHIBA group presentation provides information on medicare choices. Individual appointments following.
- Oct Medicare Presentations – 10:00 am: Humana on 10/16; Regence on 10/18; United Healthcare on 10/24; Aetna on 10/25.
- Oct 24th – 1:00 pm: Oregon Home Care Commission provides employment information and assistance to those on Medicaid or OPI.
- Oct 25th – 12:00 noon: Pumpkin Pie Raffle.
- Oct 30th – 10:00 am: Pumpkin carving at the center. We provide the pumpkins, you provide creativity. Please sign up.